• MALANG KUçEçWARA‬ • MALANG NOMINOR SURSUM MOVEOR • MALANG BELONGS TO ME •

23 Maret 2010

Hypocrisy and the existence

I have never regretted going there I am now. What is there now was to go.
Previously, I am not in this community, and I am also not in the community. I am yes I am.
After the previous, I chatted with a friend, we were in line, minded, probably will remain so. A little early, I am just an ordinary human being. I do not care about the friendship like a cocoon, I do not believe in unity. I am yes I am.
I am not a hypocrite. Maybe. But I never felt hypocritical. I live what I do not like, not sure, do not want to, But I just wanted to get out revolt and create something. Something that I made. Please, And I'm sorry.
I will still go through what is now With my way, Way of life and thinking of a child from a poor family Who struggled to become a successful and survive.
I never want to disturb other people's lives, Was reluctant to disturb. My life is this.
Not arrogant, Just simply say, that I was me. I do not follow the mother hen, I was not in the main bag, And I was just learning to live from what is there.
Existence without the intention and a clear yujuan was just sheer hypocrisy. There are only 2 choices, go with the intention, or honorable retreat. Bye hypocrisy, or good-bye existence. I have enough to take the road.
The road to what is from within me. Not you, Not them. Do it yourself.


Thanks a lot.